Cannon Uni-Troll 10 TS details:
The Cannon Uni-Troll 10 TS Tournament Series Downrigger lets you take command of controlled depth fishing. Equip your boat with a Cannon Uni-Troll 10 TS downrigger and take advantage of an innovative design that lets you pull your lines back in with less cranking effort and One-Hand Clutch Deploy for simple precise bait positioning. Built with a 2:1 retrieval speed, corrosion-resistant construction and a stainless steel spool.
Take command of controlled depth fishing when you equip your boat with a Cannon manual downrigger. Perfect for smaller boats, each one allows for quick line retrieval and precise bait positioning.
FAST RETRIEVAL SPEED:
Less cranking, faster retrieval. That’s what you get on Uni-Troll, which has a 2:1 retrieval rate. Get your lines back out quickly thanks to fast, effortless weight retrieval.
CONTROLLED WEIGHT DESCENT:
Precisely position your bait with controlled descent, thanks to the unique One-Hand Clutch Deploy mechanism on all of our manual downriggers.
DUAL AXIS ROD HOLDER:
Make quick, one-handed angle adjustments, and enjoy easy vertical positioning and full 360˚ rotation. Our unbeatable rod holder comes standard on every Uni-Troll downrigger.
ENCLOSED BOOM END:
We enclosed the boom end pulley on our Uni-Troll models to prevent line jumps – giving you uninterrupted fishing and easier operation.
Cannon Uni-Troll 10 TS Features:
– White cosmetics with stainless steel spool to allow for monofilament use
– Fast, efficient 2:1 retrieval speed
– One-Hand Clutch Deploy for controlled, precise bait positioning
– Stainless Steel heavy-duty telescopic boom extends from 24” to 53”
– Enclosed boom end pulley prevents line jumping
– Easy-Access Universal Mounting Base (interchangeable with our electric models)
– Dual axis rod holder – fully adjustable, both front to back and side to side
– Ergonomic crank handle
– Integrated ball storage hook
– Three-digit depth counter
– Pre-spooled with 200’ of 150-lb test stainless steel cable and includes a line release
– Limited lifetime warranty
– Manufacturer item #1901140
Cannon Uni-Troll 10 TS FAQs:
Hows can I buy spare parts for this Downrigger?
Your best bet would be to contact Cannon or a local marine installer.
Cannon Uni-Troll 10 TS Video:
Cannon Uni-Troll 10 TS Reviews:
These are great and easy to use. I currently have two Cannon mag 10 STX and one Cannon Uni-Troll on my boat. I bought the Uni-Troll for a backup in case my electrical system goes to my riggers so I can still fish. I originally just bought these for back ups on my big boat but ended up taking the old penn hand cranks off my little boat and put a set of these Uni-Trolls on it as well. These are very fast and cranking 15lb balls with them is surprisingly easy.
Pros – These crank very fast and the brake system inside the handle is great.
Works just as advertised but FYI No rod holder mount included.
Great downrigger for king and wahoo fishing
Great downrigger, easy install.